Leading SAFe® 4.6 w/ SAFe Agilist Certification Training
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skills most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
Who can attend
- Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean | Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
- This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA)
- Early Bird Pricing: 34,000 BDT (all inclusive) / Participants. First 10 person only. Ends on 30th Nov 2019
- Regular Price: 38,000 BDT (all inclusive)
- Group price: 34,000 BDT (all inclusive) / Participants. (Minimum 3 person purchasing together)
- Note: also all early bird and group purchase participants will enjoy free entry ticket of regional scrum gathering dhaka 2019
- Intro to SAFe
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile FrameworkTM
- Lean Thinking
- An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Agile Development
- Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
- SAFe ScrumXP
- An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritization practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level
- Agile Release Train
- Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains – long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance
- Agile Architecture
- Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow
- Scaling Leadership
- Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership
Trainer: Areeb Quasem
Mr. Areeb Quasem is a non-resident Bangladeshi from Washington D.C, USA. He is an Enterprise Agile Coach, Leadership Coach, innovative Lean-Agile Change Agent, Agile Trainer, and speaker. He is an SPC, CSP, ICP-ENT, and ICP-ENT. He has led many Enterprise Agile transformations with private and public clients. Throughout the years, he has created innovative techniques for his clients at the team and executive level. Specifically, he has co-created two Agile models, Agile SenseTM and Agile OxygenTM. He uses these models in his coaching and training engagements.
Mr. Quasem has trained and taught hundreds of students in Agile, SAFe, DevOps, and automation engineering. He uses many innovative techniques to keep students engaged in the classroom.