It is an online session
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is one of the most significant and globally recognised certifications offered by Scrum Alliance.
A Product Owner has a product vision, creates product goals, helps everyone involved to understand the same. Scrum is a framework that can develop awesome products or services – in both IT and non-IT worlds.
A CSPO workshop will help you in understanding and experiencing the various responsibilities of a Product Owner. This will be a complete hands-on 2-day workshop. This will be very interactive and immersing such that you can apply the learnings in your projects and product development immediately right after the class.
- 2 Days Classroom Training and Certification
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Case studies & Simulations
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
- Scrum Alliance exam fee included
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Day 1:
- Competencies of a great Product Owner
- A brief introduction to Agile Manifesto and Scrum Framework
- Product Vision, Strategy, Mission and Goals
- Product Discovery
- Segmentation of users
- Product assumptions
- How Scrum helps?
- How to validate Product assumptions
- Strategies to do Product Delivery over time
- Product Roadmap
- Impact Mapping
- Day 2:
- How to connect customers and teams?
- Release Planning
- MVP, MMP
- Product Backlog
- How to measure customer value?
- Create Product Backlog
- Ordering and Prioritisation
- Definition of Done
- User Personas
- User Stories
- User Story Mapping
- Release Burn charts
Who should attend:
This course is appropriate for anyone who wants to be successful with Scrum, including but not limited to the following roles:
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches
- Release Managers
- Product Architects
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Management teams
- Senior Leadership roles handling product development and services teams.
- Both IT and non-IT professionals
- And anyone who desires a strong foundational education on product management and wish to explore the responsibilities of a Product Owner; and apply in both software and non-software product development situations.