This course will provide a broad survey of Scrum Tools, Techniques, Skills and Knowledge areas. Topics covered include, but are not limited to the following:
Introduction to Scrum, Scrum Roles and Responsibilities, Agile Requirements Analysis, Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs, Sprint Planning, Execution, Review, and Retrospectives, What does “Done” mean?, Technical Debt and other pitfalls, Release planning based on empirical measurement, Scrum in multiple-team organizations.
In this two-day course, you will apply the Scrum framework and learn, what it feels like to be on a Scrum group-experiencing many of the challenges you’re likely to face–while being coached by someone involved with the application of Scrum at many organizations. This “learning by doing” style of instruction demands your open mind and active participation.
- Initiate, plan and lead a Scrum project
- Establish planning a release with Agile user stories and story points.
- Manage and motivate teams in Scrum planning Sprints and retrospectives.
- Identify and involve the various stakeholders to collaborate in the Scrum project
- Create an enabling environment for creativity and performance of Scrum team
- Ceremonies and Scrum Artifacts.
All CSM courses are taught by Trainers approved by the Scrum Alliance. Taking a CSM course, passing the CSM test, and accepting the license agreement designates you as a Certified ScrumMaster, which indicates that you have been introduced to and understand the basic concepts you need to perform as a ScrumMaster or team member on a Scrum team. This course also satisfies two elements of the CSD track: Scrum Introduction and Elective.
- Early Bird Pricing: 30,000 BDT (all inclusive) / Participants. Ends on Nov 15th 2019
- Regular Price: 35,000 BDT (all inclusive)
- Group price: 30,000 BDT (all inclusive) / Participants. (Minimum 3 person purchasing together)
- Get Free!! Regional Scrum Gathering Dhaka 2019 ticket with each early bird tickets.
- The Agile History
- Introduction to Scrum
- Waterfall vs. Agile
- Agile manifesto
- The principle of Scrum
- User stories : definition, description, epics, themes, the iceberg effect
- Product backlog, prioritization techniques
- Sprint, Sprint backlog
- Planning & estimation
- The Scrum Rules of estimation
- The Chart of effectiveness
- Planning poker exercise
- How to plan properly
- Capacity handling
- Roles & responsibilities
- Scrum team
- Scrum master
- Product owner
- Definition of done
- Review meeting
- Retrospective meeting
- Planning meeting
- Scrum stand-up meeting
- Scrum of Scrums meeting
- Sprint celebration meeting
- Scrum Artifacts
- Burn down chart
- Sprint backlog
- Product backlog
- Product burn down chart
- Task board
- Visual board
Who Should Attend:
- Future Scrum Masters
- Project managers
- Delivery managers
- Program managers
- Other stakeholders
Trainer: Suresh Konduru
|Suresh Konduru has more than 20 years of experience in Agile transformation, coaching, training & new age leadership nurturing. He has worked in Distributed Agile and scaling environment for large customers especially for Banking & Financial Services Fortune 500 customers. He has trained more than 100 batches on Scrum across global locations viz. USA, India, Netherlands, France, Belgium, China and Sweden; for several roles in IT and business organizations. Suresh love to conduct experiments to leverage Scrum outside IT such as education, Arts, Marketing etc. His other experiences are in the areas of Account Delivery, Program Management and Project Management. He has also established, managed and monitored large programs to drive Delivery Excellence, Financials, Innovation, Metrics, Customer satisfaction, Reporting etc.|